- 250 gms Barilla Spaghetti n.5
- 1/2 btl Barilla Basilico Sauce / Napoletana Sauce / Arrabbiata Sauce
- 300 gms shredded mozzarella
- 4 tablespoons Carapelli Olive Oil
- Optional: Cooked seafood, e.g. prawns mussels, fish, calamari, scallops
- 1 sliced clove garlic
- 3 fresh basil leaves
- 1 red chili padi
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons of chicken stock
- 1/2 lemon
- Step 1: Boiling Pasta Fill a pot with water and bring to boil. Add 1 teaspoon of salt to water. Add Barilla Spaghetti n.5 Pasta into boiling water. Cook for 4 minutes while stirring. Strain pasta and lay it on a tray to cool down. Pour some Carapelli Olive Oil on pasta and spread them out to ensure that pasta is coated with oil.
- Step 2: Cooking Pasta Sauce Place frying pan over fire and add Carapelli Olive Oil into pan. Add sliced garlic; sweat till garlic is golden brown. Add 3/4 Barilla Basilico Sauce. Add the boiled pasta. Stir well to ensure that pasta is mixed with the sauce. Add 3 tablespoons of chicken stock. Add salt and pepper to taste. Transfer pasta into an oven dish. Place cooked seafood (optional) on top of pasta. Add remaining 1/4 Barilla Basilico Sauce on top of pasta to keep moist. Sprinkle shredded mozzarella on top and place oven dish into oven. Bake at 180C for 10mins / till Cheese is golden brown. Take oven dish from oven and serve immediately.