Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 350g Barilla Farfalle, cooked per pack instructions
- 1/4 cup Sun-dried tomatoes
- 10 Basil leaves
- 1/2 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- As much roast chicken as is left over, you will need at least a 1/2 cup, shredded
- 160g Green beans, cooked
- 4 Ripe tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 1 cup Flat leaf parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup Pitted black Italian olives
- 1 bunch Rocket, picked & washed
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- In a food processor, blend the sun-dried tomatoes, basil leaves, olive oil & the red or white wine vinegar to form a dressing & season with salt & freshly ground black pepper.
- Toss the Barilla Farfalle with the shredded chicken, green beans, tomatoes, parsley & olives.
- Lightly dress the salad & season with a little salt & freshly ground black pepper.
- Arrange the rocket on a platter & serve the Farfalle salad on top. Enjoy!