- 1 carrot
- 2 stalks of celery
- 1 large onion
- 1 zucchini green
- 1 eggplant
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 bay leaves (fresh/dried)
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 2 liters water
- 1/2 bottle Barilla Basilico Sauce
- 6 tablespoons of Carapelli Olive Oil
- 1/2 can of Cannellini Beans
- salt & pepper to taste
- Use a peeler to peel off the skin of the carrot and celery stalks.
- Dice vegetables to preferred size. Pre-heat a pot.
- Pour Carapelli Olive Oil into pre-heated pot.
- Add garlic, bay leaves & vegetables. Sweat the vegetables over medium fire for about ten minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add dried Oregano.
- Add water & Barilla Basilico Sauce and bring to boil.
- Once boil, turn the fire to low & simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add Cannellini Beans. Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Ready to serve.