- 1/2 bottle Barilla Arrabbiata Sauce
- 350 gms sliced chicken breast / chicken boneless leg
- 1/2 large onion (sliced)
- 300 gms chopped button mushroom
- 3 cloves of chopped garlic
- 5 table spoons Carapelli Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 fresh basil leaves
- 1 cut red chilli padi
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Step 1: Boiling Pasta
Fill a pot with water and bring to boil. Add 1 teaspoon of salt. Add Penne Pasta into boiling water. Boil for 6 minutes stirring occasionally. Strain pasta and lay it on a tray to cool down. Pour some Carapelli Olive Oil on pasta and spread them out to ensure that pasta is coated with oil.
- Step 2: Cooking Pasta Sauce
Place frying pan over fire and add Carapelli Olive Oil into pan. Add chicken into pan, sear the chicken till it colors. Add button mushrooms, garlic and sliced onion. Add red chilli padi, fresh basil and black olives pitted. Add Barilla Arrabbiata Sauce and the pasta. Add salt & pepper to taste. Simmer till thick consistency.
- Ready to serve.