- 400g Barilla Penne Rigate #73
- 400g Barilla Bolognese sauce
- 250g Mushroom, sliced
- 50g Parmesan cheese
- 3 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- Bring 4L of water to boil in a large pot.
- Once boiling, add salt (7g salt to 100g pasta) and cook pasta for 11 mins. Stir occasianlly.
- Meanwhile, saute sliced mushroom with extra virgin olive oil for 5 mins.
- Then, add in Bolognese sauce into the pan and heat for another 2 mins.
- Drain the pasta and toss in the sauce and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.