- 400g Barilla Spaghetti #5
- 400g Barilla Basilico sauce
- 250g fresh, peeled tomatoes
- A bunch of fresh basil
- Bring 4L of water to boil in a large pot.
- Once boiling, add salt (7g salt to 100g pasta) and cook pasta for 8 mins. Stir occasianlly.
- Meanwhile, make a shallow criss-cross cut at the bottom of tomato and blanch in boiling water for a 1-2 mins. Then, peel off the skin, discard the seed and dice the tomatoes.
- Saute the tomatoes in a pan for 4-5 mins.
- Then add Barilla Basilico sauce in the pan and heat for another 2 mins.
- Drain the pasta and toss into the sauce and sprinkle with fresh basil leaves.