Serves: 3 – 4
- 4 tablespoons Barilla Napoletana Sauce
- 1 teaspoon plum sauce
- 1 teaspoon distilled vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 4 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 sliced pineapple cut into chunks
- 1/2 large onion cut into chunks
- 1/2 green capsicum cut into chunks
- 1/2 local cucumber cut into chunks and remove seeds
- 600gms red snapper fillet cut into thick slices
- salt & pepper to taste
- 3 stalks spring onion washed & cut into strips
- 1 stalk coriander for garnish
- 4 tablespoons Canola Oil
- Take a mixing bowl and add Barilla Napoletana Sauce, Plum Sauce, distilled vinegar, sugar, water chopped garlic & sesame oil.
- Stir well so that sugar dissolves & set aside.
- Place frying pan over fire and add Carapelli Olive Oil into pan.
- Add slices of snapper, sear and when ready, remove from pan and set aside.
- Use the same frying pan, add pineapple, onion, cucumber, green capsicum & spring onion stalks.
- Stir fry till fragrant. Add prepared mixed sauce in pan and season with salt & pepper.
- Add seared snapper into pan.
- Simmer till sauce is thick stirring occasionally, but careful not to break the fish.
- Garnish with coriander and ready to serve.