- 400g Barilla Penne Rigate #73
- 400g Barilla Arrabbiata sauce
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 12 raw prawns, peeled and veined
- 3 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- Bring 4L of water to boil in a large pot.
- Once boiling, add salt (7g salt to 100g pasta) and cook pasta for 11 mins. Stir occasianlly.
- Meanwhile, in a large pan, saute shallots with little extra virgin oil till golden; then add prawns. Cook for 2 mins and season with salt and pepper.
- Then add in Barilla Arrabbiata sauce into the pan till simmering.
- Drain the pasta and toss into the sauce and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.