- 1/2 btl Barilla Basilico Sauce
- 350 gms sliced chicken breast
- 2 stalks of peeled and sliced celery
- 1/2 large onion cut into chunks
- 1/2 peeled carrot cut into chunks
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 pinch dried oregano
- 5 tablespoons Carapelli Olive Oil
- Fill half a pot with water, place over fire and bring to boil.
- Blanch carrots till cooked, strain and set aside.
- Place frying pan over fire and add Carepelly Olive Oil into pan.
- Add chicken into pan, sear the chicken till it colors.
- Add celery, onion, chopped garlic and carrot.
- Sweat for 5 mins but do not burn the chopped garlic.
- Add Barilla Basilico Sauce.
- Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Simmer till thick consistency.
- Ready to serve.